Probates and Trusts
Because buying and selling property held in probate or trust can be complicated, it is important to recommend or hire an Agent with specialized knowledge and experience in these type of transactions.
EGA Homes’ Probate Specialists have 20-plus years of experience working with attorneys, executors and administrators, and are familiar with the specialized forms that these types of sales require.
Our goal is to make a complicated and lengthy process as smooth and efficient as possible for our clients, their attorneys, and other parties involved in the sale.
Our probate specialists can work with any type of property in ANY condition:
- Single family homes
- Mobile Homes
- Commercial Property
- Land & Rentals (with tenant or squatters)
We have the resources for:
- Estate Sales
- Property clean-outs
- Repairs and/or updates to property
- Utilities and maintenance (lawn, pool, etc)
- Evictions & lockouts
There are many advantages of working with an EGA Homes Probate Specialist:
- Are Certified Probate Real Estate Specialists (CPRES)
- Educate Buyers’ Agents and potential Buyers on the probate process
- Work as a team with experienced Brokers, Agents and support staff
- Understand probate listings agreements, disclosures and pay diligent attention to probate law and deadlines
- Are experienced with court protocols, including court information and the bidding process
- Have relationships with probate professional, such as court personnel, probate attorneys, probate paralegals and administrators
Our team of professionals pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service and unparalleled value to each of our clients. We are here to guide you through every step of the probate real estate process – giving you peace of mind.
Contact Us Today For Your Probate and Trust Needs
Thank you for the email, we'll get back to you shortly